Friday, April 5, 2013

In My Dreams

 (First Verse)
As I sit here I am weak
Want to tell you what I feel
I would usually tell you what I felt
but the only one I'm telling is myself

I've spent hours by myself
Finding what is left
Of this broken heart of mine
And I've been told nothing heals but time

 (Chorus)
And in my dreams you're so close
And I can hear you're beating heart
Beats like a drum And then it's gone
And then I wake and I am all alone

 (Second Verse)
Please release me from your arms
Leave alone my empty heart
That's pursuing something dead
And I've already found the end

Please let me go of you're strong hold
That kept me back from being bold
Don't take away this part of me
But keep your thoughts, my memories

 (Bridge)
See you from a distance,
Butterflies at my first glance
Just like I had so many times before
Why don't you get them anymore 

(Chorus)
And in my dreams, you're so close
And I can hear you're beating heart
Beats like a drum and then it's gone
And then I wake and I am all alone
All alone,
All alone,
All alone





No comments:

Post a Comment